BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 6, 2010

married to Otam

Dengan 2 kali lafaz, saya sah sebagai seorang isteri kepade Otam bin Abd Rashid pada 29 Mei 2010.



kami nikah di Masjid Tengku Tgh Zaharah aka masjid Terapung di Kuala Terengganu pada pukul 9.00 pagi.



wohoo! rase cam x pecaye yang finally i'm a married woman! huhu.... married to the one i love.. i thought i will never met the soul of my life..since what had happen for the past two years.. :( well, it's time to re-open the new chapter of my life.. i'm happy.... really2 happy....



*more wedding photos on my facebook

then the wedding reception was on the next day, 30th May 2010. It was a great reception for me, i think! haha...thanks to my BFF, yana, myra and meme as they are the big helpers on my big day...the reception was quite messy.. banyak mende buat last minit..thanks to them yang banyak tolong..i owe u guys! and i love u ols!


my BFF's Myra, Meme and Yana

Make up and pelamin dibuat oleh kawan ayah, Kak Na and Abg Din. They don't have any website/blog. but i like the reception make up. tak over sgt..simple but nice. Thank God hari panas on the reception, Alhamdulillah x hujan...amin...



ni time berarak..haha..messy jugak..aku dengan gaya brutalnyer..yana dah sound banyak kali, "control ayu skit" hehe....



well, overall i think it's okay..yang pentingnyer kami dah selamat di nikahkan.. nak gediks2 pun xleh marah dah..hihihi....

giving credits to Ika (otam's sis and my sis in law) sbb menaja hantaran..well, she was gifted...mmg cantik hantaran and ramai yang puji..well, sape nak hantaran, can call me or otam kay. price kene tanye tuan punye idea..



yang silver is hantaran from me to otam and the red one is vice versa. 9 berbalas 7 dulang hantaran.

now tgh tgu reception untuk menyambut menantu pada 12 june 2010 di dewan tiba, kompleks tabung haji kelana jaya. can't wait!

again, thanks to the families, thanks to BFF, thanks to friends.. thanks for the wishes and prayers.. pray for our happiness..happily ever after:)

to my hubby, i love you so much and can't wait to spend the whole life with you..

0 comments: